Case Study - Refurbishment of Fire Damaged Property - Stapenhill
Fire Damaged Property - Stapenhill, Burton On Trent
We had the task to completely remodel this property, it had been badly damaged by fire and required a full renovation. Firstly all interior fittings where removed, and then all plasterwork stripped from the property.
Smoke and soot was treated with a special cleaner and then the whole property hot power washed to remove all smells and soot.
All new electrical rewiring was installed along with a new central heating system. New ceilings where installed in the whole property and then all walls where plaster boarded and skimmed with plaster.New upvc windows,doors, fascia boards, guttering and downpipes where fitted. Followed by the full installation of a new kitchen and bathroom. The property was then redecorated and carpeted ready for my customer to move back in to. Thankfully nobody was injured in the fire.
Date12th December 2012